FIRST BLOG AND COOTIE CATCHERS!
Updated: Jan 20
Hi All, hope you’re doing well. Thanks for checking out my blog! I’m currently hard at work on my sequel to “Her Baseborn Bridegroom”, telling the eldest Vawdrey brother Oswald’s story.
Anyway, I had the inspired idea of sharing the attached ‘cootie catchers’ with you guys.
I’ve been thinking about types of heroes and heroines a lot over the last couple of months and the
different kinds that I enjoy reading about. This was just a bit of fun I put together to play with my sister.
We used to play with these all the time as kids and I got inspired to design one about characters in romances. Basically this is a super easy way of determining your hero and heroine types! We had a
lot of laughs trying to think of plotlines where they could meet! Here’s how you play:
1. Choose a hero and count out the letters of their name.
2. Choose another number and count out the letters.
3. Choose another number and reveal their dominant characteristic.
4. Now repeat this with the heroine cootie catcher!
5. Now you have your hero and heroine sorted, figure out a plot where they could meet
and fall in love!
6. Comment below with your storyline!
Let me know if you get inspired to give your own story a go!
Hope you enjoy!